Article written for Kentucky Monthly magazine.
Click cover image above to read Rob Bolson's profile of Chef Ouita Michel.
Articles written for Keeneland magazine.
|File Size:||370 kb|
|File Size:||544 kb|
|File Size:||409 kb|
|File Size:||688 kb|
Articles written for The Lexington Herald-Leader's and Kentucky.com's LexGo Eat Food Section (subscriber exclusive articles):
- From fried Oreos to giant pork chops: 7 don’t-miss things to eat at Bluegrass Fair
- Burgers, breakfast all day: First look at new Lexington restaurant by PieTana pizza owner
- With Spam and big island flavor, Hawaiian BBQ is becoming an unlikely Lexington hit
- Looking for bold flavors? Try Mexican ice cream: Zingy Mangonadas, paletas and more
- Mother Fries, Bacon in a Glass, Oh No! Balls and more: Lexington’s 10 best appetizers
- Want great food on the go? We scoured Lexington for the top food trucks
- Who has the best hot chicken sandwich in Lexington? We tried 15. Here is our winner
- Can the Kentucky Dog from a new Lexington restaurant stand up to Chicago, NY hot dogs?
- What is birria, the hot new Mexican dish flying out the doors of Lexington restaurants?
- Great food from a gas station? Yes, we found some. A lot, actually. Here’s where
- Is Lexington’s most famous fried chicken back? We taste it and find out
- Need a good sandwich? Here are 12 of the best Lexington restaurants have to offer
- Cheetos-covered street corn, breakfast burritos: Sneak peek at Lexington’s new taqueria
- They set the bar 10 years ago with the Spalding’s burger; can you tackle a $75 version?
- UK dining guide: The best Lexington restaurants near campus for hungry students
- Here’s the best Lexington restaurants serving bacon, eggs and more
- Want a side of great sandwiches and coffee to go with that Kentucky art?
- You’re not truly from Lexington until you’ve eaten these 10 iconic restaurant dishes
- New spring Lexington tradition: Dining with goats
- Sneak peek: Vintage arcade bar, restaurant brings nostalgia, pub food to Lexington
- 9 Central Kentucky chefs you should know who aren’t famous (yet)
- Looking for a great hot dog, Lexington? 14 to grab from old-school to Chicago to gourmet
- Eat on Rupp Arena bleachers and get blue, white soft-serve at this new UK-themed deli
- This Kentucky pizzeria has an 8-pound pizza. And yes, they have a dining challenge.
Copywriting for The Territory Ahead catalog.
Rob Bolson provides frequent copywriting for The Territory Ahead catalog.
Contact Rob Bolson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (859) 699-8947 to discuss your writing project.